Downloading msn messenger -Error 1603/1601
Laura
2005-01-10 04:02:20 UTC
Hi I am currently trying to download msn messenger beta
(7.0) but its keeps saying that an error 1603 has occured
after i have waited for it to download, its says this as
it transfers the files, so i tried downloading msn
messenger 6.2(which i had previously but removed) and it
said the exact same thing apart from error 1601.Please
help. Thanks
a***@discussions.microsoft.com

.
a***@discussions.microsoft.com
2005-01-10 23:49:58 UTC
have you gotten any answers yet? i am having the same
exact problem and dont know what else to try, im
considering system restore but i dont want to
.
a***@discussions.microsoft.com
2005-01-13 00:52:38 UTC
have you gotten any answers yet? i am having the same
exact problem and dont know what else to try, im
considering system restore but i dont want to
Hi I am currently trying to download msn messenger beta
(7.0) but its keeps saying that an error 1603 has
occured
after i have waited for it to download, its says this
as
it transfers the files, so i tried downloading msn
messenger 6.2(which i had previously but removed) and
it
said the exact same thing apart from error 1601.Please
help. Thanks
.
.
Got a couple of solutions, dont do the webmaster one
that only gets you into your e-mails, for actually re-
installing msn messenger i am currently trying a windows
update other wise buy a new computer lol! only kidding,
its such a pain in the ass this 1603 error!!!